Written by a leading contract lawyer with extensive teaching and research experience, Contract Law combines academic rigour with an innovative visual approach to illuminate the subject and bring it to life. This unique combination gives you a clear understanding of the law, encourages a sophisticated analysis of the key topics, and gives you the tools to pause and critically reflect on the law.
New fo th is Edition:
• A new chapter on good faith
• The chapter on enforceability discusses the significance of MWB y Rock on contract variations, including a new diagram
• The chapter on remedies includes a section on the remedies available to consumers in respect of their rights to reject, to price reduction and to repair or replacement,
• The chapter on identifying and interpreting contractual terms has been revised to take account of recent Supreme Court decisions
The book is accompanied by a suite of online resources, which includes:
• Animated versions of selected diagrams with audio commentary
• Guidance on answering the questions posed in the book
• Web links to key cases and legislation
• Two additional chapters on incapacity and illegality & public policy
Additionally, lecturers have access to a test bank, and electronic copies of the diagrams from the book.
Mindy Chen-Wishart is Professor in the Law of Contract, Oxford University Law Faculty, Fellow of Merton College Oxford, and Professor of Law (fractional), National University of Singapore.