- New business climate rating
- Payment default probabilities
- Industry sector overviews
- Key economic indicators
- Market opportunity scope data
An essential resource for :
- companies developing and expanding their international trade
- entrepreneurs and their advisors concerned with international investment
- anyone responsible for export decisions and international product launches finance officers responsible for credit risk and debt collection
- trade finance professionals in banking, insurance and reinsurance
- government agencies and business academics involved in trade development
This authoritative handbook aims to support and inform any company or organization engaged in international commerce. It provides up-to-date analysis of the risks involved in trading with, or investing in 155 countries, giving each one a unique risk and business climate rating.
For finance departments, the handbook highlights key economic indicators and crucially assesses the likelihood of payment default. And for business developers and would-be investors, it weighs the risks and opportunities in emerging markets and surveys industrial sector performance from across the developed and developing world.
With over 120,000 clients in 102 countries, Coface is one of the world leaders in receivables management and credit insurance. It is also a leader in country, sector and company ratings and in the provision of company information - updated in real time - of 50 million companies. Coface draws on its worldwide network of offices and has been supporting the development of international trade for over 60 years.